kokilaben dhirubhai ambani hospital
Role – Physiotherapist
Industry Type – Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area – Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Role Category – Medical Professional
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Status – Urgently hiring
- Adheres to departmental policies, protocols and procedures along with maintain
the objectives, quality assurance programs, safety, environmental and infection
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary team
- Handles both outpatients and inpatients treatment.
- Assess the physical condition of patients and implements the plan of
- Carrying out assessment with help of available technologies like Consultants like
3D Motion, Balance
- Assessment, Muscle strength on Multi joint Dynamometer, Vo2 Max Analysis in the
Human Performance Laboratory & Centre for Sports Medicine as per the requirement
prescribed by Consultants Sports Medicine & Other Consultants of Hospital.
- Conduct Pre-Season / In-Season sports specific assessment; Screening for
different amateur / professional sports person.
- Uses range of techniques o strengthen and stretch muscles and joints to improve
Performs Spinal & peripherals joint mobilization and manipulation
- Uses equipment such as heat packs, exercise equipment, ice packs, ultrasound and
electrotherapy to ease pain, reduce swelling and improve range movement.
- Re-trains patients to walk or to use devices such as walking frames, splints,
crutches and wheelchairs.
- Educates patients, their families and the community to prevent injury and
disability and to lead healthy lifestyles.
-Helps implement community fitness programs
-Adheres to departmental policies, protocols and procedures along with maintain the
objectives, quality assurance programs, safety, environmental and infection control
- Participates in educational programs and get involved in Clinical research, to
evaluate outcome and present or publish in national / international meetings or journals.
- Laise with Sports Physiotherapist, Sports Scientist, Sports Nutritionist.
- To be part of the Quality Improvement Initiative and protocols of the